Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I hope everyone had a good/blessed Easter or will have one if you celebrate this coming Sunday.

My son is now 14yrs old so we don't hide eggs or do baskets any longer but I did get his Linux Illusion Scarf done and gave him a chocolate/peanutbutter egg and will take him to pick out a video game or two after I get paid.

We went to my mom's for Easter dinner and had a nice time with family. My mom gave my son a chocolate/peanutbutter egg and $20 for Easter. My brother and his family were unable to come since they were spending the day at my sister in laws mother's house so my son was the only child at my mom's thank goodness he is entertained with his computer and they have wireless.

My youngest uncle will be 60 yrs old next month and his wife is giving him a surprise birthday party which will be fun. There is only a 15 yr difference between his age and mine so he has always been like an older brother to me rather than an uncle and I will be finding the right gag gift just for him.

Went to visit my friend on Saturday for a few hours and unpacked a few more of her kitchen items to make more room for her in there. We spent the majority of the time just talking and she seems to be doing well and getting stronger.

May all have a great day.

No comments: