Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year or out with the old and in with the new

2010 is but a memory and what a year it was.  My hubby and I celebrated bringing in the new year with two friends (Beth and Meg) by watching Fantasia, Fantasia 2000, and a little of Deadliest Catch ending with watching the ball drop in NY all while eating pizza and knitting/crocheting (not hubby on the knitting/crocheting).

Hunter arrived on 1/1/11 in the evening and I haven't even finished his blanket or started any of the other items and will get that done as soon as I get the Linux Illusion Scarf done for hubby to give to a friend.

We had a wonderful Christmas spent with family. I received from my hubby and son a warm fuzzy housecoat, a tote to keep my yarn in, kangaroo keepers to keep my purse organized, an 8 GB card for my camera, and a $75 gift certificate to Mosaic (local yarn shop) I think I'm forgetting something.

My hubby wanted a Virgin Mobile Mifi and that's what he got.

We got out son 3 video games and renewed his subscription to Game Informer. He has received more from us since then but then again he is our one and only and we love to spoil him.

I did not met the requirements for being a Longaberger Consultant so back to looking for work but hubby did say that come February he would let me have the money to sign up as a Consultant so that I would get the kit and be able to do the home shows and I may take him up on it.

May the best of 2010 be the worst of 2011 and may you all be blessed.

1 comment:

bethanyg said...

Hi Cathy! I hope to keep up with you via blogs more this year. Happy New Year!