Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekends

Okay so I thought (big mistake) wow a whole month of weekends that I don't have to be anywhere or do anything except for one day every other weekend to help my friend well that isn't the case since my mother in law (who I love very much) decided to have a yard sale the first and second weekend and now this coming weekend. Then my son and his friends talked me into coming and playing Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 and Paranoia (role playing games) with them (I used to play AD&D back in my younger years) on Saturday night which I did and we had a great time. I then went Sunday and helped out my friend by taking her grocery shopping. My friend had double ordered some knitting books and shared with me the extras she also gave me a small Namaste case to store knitting extras in which is very nice. The 25th of this month is a picnic with the Yeager group at the Caboose Park in Blacksburg. Then August 1st we will be in Bluefield, WV for Lemonaide Days. August 8th we will be at my hubbys family reunion and August 15th-23rd we will be in Disney World, FL. Free weekend I have no idea what that means.

This past Thursday was my dads wife's Birthday and I have finished on piece of her birthday gift and need to go see her this week and give her what I have done and let her know she will get the rest as I get them done.

No comments: